- October 25, 2021
- Posted by: cvda
INTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Description of the Vacancy
Common Vision for Development Association (CVDA) is partner with MJE to implement Family focused HIV prevention, Care and Treatment Services Activities (FFHPCT). The purpose of this grants are to strengthen local HIV epidemic control to achieve 95 percent of individuals living with HIV know their status, 95 percent of persons living with HIV to initiate antiretroviral therapy and 95 percent of antiretroviral therapy clients achieve viral load suppression by 2022.
Duration of employment: from date of employment up to September 30, 2022 with high possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund.
Salary: As per the scale of the organization
Vacancy opening date: OCTOBER 25, 2021
Vacancy closing date: October 28, 2021
Position VIII– HIV Service specialist (HSS)
Reports to: Regional coordinator
Duty station: Hawassa
Number of position: 1
Major duty & responsibility include:
- Provide regular support and supervision to HIV service officers, case managers and other staff under her or his direct supervision. These include the preparation (development) and follow up of individual work plans based on Family Focused HIV prevention, care and treatment service activity project work plans and/or job descriptions.
- Build the technical capacity of the project staff under her/his direct line management and delegate tasks for the efficient performance of activities implementation at all levels.
- Liaise with the local Government institutions, CBOs, and other relevant community groups to select target beneficiaries for the project services (direct services and through referral linkages).
- Manages the entire case management process in the recruitment and enrollment of target beneficiaries (from identification for enrollment through successful graduation & case closure processes).
- Ensure the provision of quality service for project target beneficiaries based on each individual household’s case plan and needs identified for Support Groups (SGs). S/he needs to make sure that service delivery is as per the project standards.
First Degree or Masters in Health or in related fields.
Experience and Technical Skills
- BSC/ Master’s in public Health or equivalent 7/4 years with professional experience in health and HIV/AIDS related project management/implementation specially FFHCT project.
- Extensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS situation in Ethiopia and should have demonstrated experience in working with CSOs, CBOs, Government stakeholders and other community level actors.
- Demonstrated analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks, think creatively and strategically.
How to apply
Application procedure: through email:firstname.lastname@example.orgCC email@example.com write on subject of the email; position & duty station and you must be fill and attach the following application summary format else invalid.
|Name of applicant||Position applied||Qualification||Field of study||Year of graduation||Year of Work experience||Title of HIV project managed||Salary expectation|