Education directly improves productivity, rates of return and earnings of people. In addition to this education has a wide range of indirect effects, which instigate positive changes in people’s attitudes. It makes it easier for people to learn new skills throughout their lives, and hence facilitates their participation in modern economics and societies. Therefore CVDA focus on the following activities.
- Construct schools to reduce the drop out of students and to increase the enrolment of school age children, who suffered a lot by walking long distance and deprived because of limited access.
- Alternative basic education will be arranged to access the adult illiterate for education.
- Access the target group of the community for formal education by providing all necessary education materials, and by paying tuition fee.
- Improve literacy and numeracy skill of primary school children
- Support schools to improve quality of education
- Establish community based reading sites